25-26 Jan 2017
New York City, United States of America
Integrating Disruptive Products, Services, and Capabilities into the Ecosystem to Elevate Customer Engagement and Revenue Streams
As an increasingly digitalized financial landscape evolves with customer expectations and consumption trends shifting, a wave of technology-focused start-ups has disrupted the financial food chain by introducing innovative financial services and products to the market. Consumer banking has especially felt the impact with staples such as lending, payments, and wealth management facing disruption from the FinTech movement. What was originally viewed as competition, the established financial industries outlook on the FinTech phenomenon has U-turned towards opportunity. Incumbents are increasingly partnering with and investing in FinTech start-ups hoping to widen digital presences and inject innovation into enterprises made cumbersome by regulation and legacy.
The Strategic Venturing & Partnerships Between FinTech & Financial Institutions Conference will bring industry leaders together to discuss key topics such as: Partnerships and integration, strategic venturing, adapting to changing consumer expectations, blockchain innovation, building prosperous partnerships with alternative lenders and wealth management firms, crowdfunding platforms, and ways to capitalize on the FinTech movement.
- Explore the differing avenues towards integration or partnership to meet business goals and needs
- Leverage strategies for both incumbents and start-ups to engage in prosperous partnerships
- Capitalize on changing consumer expectation by unbundling products and services
- Navigate through layers of regulation which could impact FinTech and partnerships with incumbents
- Investigate the latest in blockchain, alternative lending, payments, and wealth management technology, and their impacts on the financial landscape