Risks and emerging solutions for investor confidence in online lending
· The Panel will look at operational risks and emerging solutions for investor confidence and capital growth in online lending. How do we improve asset certainty to enable the industry to scale with the flow of mature permanent capital? What risk infrastructure is required for the capital markets to develop new financial products & enable a liquid secondary market?
· Specifically the panel will look at loan and borrower data integrity issues for investors & senior lenders, as well as legal rights to assets. How is investor due diligence evolving to support digital lending? Why is it so different from traditional lending? How is securitization due diligence different from whole loan purchases? What role can the Blockchain play?
• 6pm – 6:30pm networking, light cocktail
• 6:30pm – 7:30pm panel and Q&A
• 7:30pm – 8pm networking, light cocktail
Charles Moore, President, Global Debt Registry
Chris Gigliotti Managing Director. PWC : Valuation, Securitization, Due Diligence, Structured Products, Cash Flowing Modeling, Corporate Debt.
Paul Burke, MD Citi Agency & Trust Services
Further panelists to be announced. Please contact us if you are interested in being on the panel.
George Popescu, Editor In Chief and Founder, Lending Times